The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Torque RT700 Racing Brake Fluid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone tried this brake fluid? They are based in NorCal where I live and are gaining a good reputation but I want to see if anyone has any experience with it. I'll flush my brake system before next Spring and give this a try.

http://torquebrakefluid.com/compare_torque_rt700_to_other_brake_fluids.html

inside_content.jpg

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Looks pretty good, But I like the wet boiling point of the SRF. I saw that KNS brakes has a way better price for SRF then even Bestbrakes. Wish I had seen that sooner!

Splatter said:
Looks pretty good, But I like the wet boiling point of the SRF.

Exactly, the dry boiling point means nothing, that is what I have been taught. If there was a fluid with 1000 degrees dry and 400 wet I will still continue to use the SRF.

TMO Supporting Vendors