The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TOW HOOKS FOR G350 in stock 7/20/16!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Deep said:
it is there. Just keep scrolling down the new parts section. It has it's own page separate from the non titanium model
You can always call us. we are in the shop most of the time and easier to call us. We now have the Camera Transponder mount for the tow hooks coming soon!

jlwdvm said:
Received my front and rear hooks for my '16 GT350 yesterday! Any install advice from anyone? I will have the car up on my 2-post lift.
The project is nearing completion. I partially removed my front bumper for the front install. I removed the lower diffuser-fascia for the rear. To get the bumper hole drilled, I rigged up a tool with a small square, a level, and a piece of 1/8" aluminum. I drilled the bumper hole first, then mounted the receiver...so I was sure the hole would line up. I also used masonry bits to drill the bumper holes. My brand new Harbor Freight bits didn't work at all;) I read that bits made of cobalt should drill through the hardened steel. I had some cheap masonry bits lying around, so I used them.

TMO Supporting Vendors