The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TPMS Canister

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maui
WinterSucks said:
Maybe you're right. A piece of electrical tape would probably hide it enough. It would be nice to avoid having to switch wheels just to get a sticker every year (Massachusetts), though.

Ahh the old black tape trick. Worked well when I did it for my truck....

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Kind of off topic sorry, not trying to hijack the thread. I have some new wheels on the car and they have the TPMS sensors. I have the triggering tool but I don't know how to use it as it didn't come with any instructions. Anyone used this before and know how to make the car recognize the new sensors?

Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors