The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Attack Mag Cover, is it You?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surprised nobody posted this (or my search effort stinks). I was looking at Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine in the store today because there are suppose to have an article about TrackGuys at Sebring and the Bosses that showed up. I thought at first (from a distance) that was the case with the Boss 302s on the cover but as I got closer I saw they were Miller cars.

Anyone on the site in one of these cars, if so pretty cool. Grab a copy and keep it with the car, in 45 years it will add 10K in value (OK bad joke but it would be really cool to be one of the drivers).

Cox, Smith and Patrick on the windshields.

BossCover.png

I was in the black LS. I took my daughter as my guest driver and she took several photos for Evan Smith who was the author and driver of the middle car. Was a fun day as we had 3 experienced drivers and everyone stayed for the FR500S session on 2nd day. Pictures of the second day are in the acticle as well. I have liked that the east coast people are meeting up at HPDE track days and hope to meet up with some at west coast events.

Ron

Very cool. Too bad it wasn't Boyden and Duffy. ;)

Do they all have the CJ grill? That is what it looks like to me, especially since the CJ comes with the white surround.

motoviper said:
I was in the black LS. I took my daughter as my guest driver and she took several photos for Evan Smith who was the author and driver of the middle car. Was a fun day as we had 3 experienced drivers and everyone stayed for the FR500S session on 2nd day. Pictures of the second day are in the acticle as well. I have liked that the east coast people are meeting up at HPDE track days and hope to meet up with some at west coast events.

Ron

So you are the fighter jet pilot?

8)

drano38

Wayne
#2 was CO on 20 Jun when I was there.
Probably the sun angle, and printing process that makes it look red.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
That was my chariot as well when I went to TA. Just to add fuel to the fire, because CO/B is first on the magazine, it CLEARLY is the fastest.

And just remember, in pictures the CO and the RR are very similar. When I have my dad's RR next to mine, if you don't know which car is which, it's hard to tell.

Maui
I drove the #3 Black LS back in April... When I got my copy of MM and FF, I couldn't believe it.. Brings back great memories. For those who haven't went and are on the fence like I was, you should definitely do it..

TMO Supporting Vendors