The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Attack Oct 28th, 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recently returned from my Boss Track Attack time at Miller Motorsports Park. That was so much fun. Thank you to the people at MMP and especially to Jonny who did a fantastic job with most of the training I received. I hope I didn't scare him too bad when he was riding with me. LOL. My daughter thought Jonny was great as well and she wasn't even scared when he took her on the hot laps.
Many thanks to all, Ron & LeAnn

me4_zpsed7059a7.jpg

me7_zps4cf24da5.png

They do a great job and I'm glad you had fun. Did they give you a date for the last BTA?

NFSBOSS said:
They do a great job and I'm glad you had fun. Did they give you a date for the last BTA?

When I was at Miller in September they had said there would be a handful of 2014 dates to accommodate fall Boss sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome...glad to see old #4 is still kickin' it hard. I drove that one June 11, 2013...sweet ride...GO #4!!!!

bossfan69 said:
Awesome...glad to see old #4 is still kickin' it hard. I drove that one June 11, 2013...sweet ride...GO #4!!!!

LOL, I can assure you #4 is still running real strong. ;)

By the way, they will allow you to take the course past the one year anniversary of taking ownership of your Boss. I bought mine on August 31, 2012 and I just attended the Track Attack last Monday. They were mostly full over the summer and I couldn't match a date until now.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel