The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Track Cyclone (Sold) Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome and check out www.drivenasa.com for HPDE with the Texas Region. Best way to start is with Instruction and you will get that whenever you run with a NASA Region. Plenty of fun tracks in your State and we look forward to hearing how things turn out?

Welcome fellow Cyclone! I’m definitely a beginner here but enjoy seeing the new builds. Especially those with the V6 in them. Nice mods. Love the quad tips. I want to do the same at some point. Would love to hear what they sound like!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Texas
Welcome and check out www.drivenasa.com for HPDE with the Texas Region. Best way to start is with Instruction and you will get that whenever you run with a NASA Region. Plenty of fun tracks in your State and we look forward to hearing how things turn out?
Thanks for the info, will definitely visit once I get my brakes and wheels in order!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Texas
Welcome fellow Cyclone! I’m definitely a beginner here but enjoy seeing the new builds. Especially those with the V6 in them. Nice mods. Love the quad tips. I want to do the same at some point. Would love to hear what they sound like!
Very cool cyclone! I’d kill for a set of recaros lol I really don’t like the stock seats. I've been meaning to record a clip and post it, I think it's the perfect sound, not too obnoxious but not too gutless either and you'd be hard pressed to beat the look.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Welcome!

TMO Supporting Vendors