The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track data Software

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
I am very happy with trackaddict for the videos and obd readings etc.. But would like to be able to review the data on a map etc to see where i cna improve.. I saw some software from PRORACINGSIM.COM and in particular the FASTLAPSIM software... Does any one have any experience with this software or alternatives???

Liked the SOLO 2DL software and gps package....but all my $$$ is going into the car at the moment, don't want to spend 400 bucks if I don't have too!

Trackaddict lets you look at data on a map, just FYI. There are definitely better solutions out there, but trackaddict with a 10Hz GPS is hard to beat, budget wise. I'd love to export the data to a "real" analysis tool like Motec or whatever, so I'm interested.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel