The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Day at Thunderhill 9-25-11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJWANNABE said:
I thought she had that, "He's going to kill me" look on her face... :eek:
And Gary was wondering if I could keep up with her. I didn't, there was a lot more damage to her car than mine. ;D

Time to hit the track Ken. There were two BBP 5.0's out there today and they were running well. Those are the three tracks I'll be running each year.

I didn't mean run her off the road Rick! ;D

Looks like that splitter is going to stay down toward the bottom of my priority list. Looks like you had a fun day!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
A couple of my buddies out here in AZ have a hankerin' to get out to Thunderhill "sometime" in the future. I'll let you know if that ever pans out, maybe you can join us. :)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Rick:

Great pics, car looks amazing on track.

Sucks about that LS...hell, I'm already worried about annihilating the larger splitter on speedbumps and the curb of my tiny "driveway" when I leave the garage!
I'm guessing the equation was something like "Too much car, not enough driver"?

TMO Supporting Vendors