The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Day Solutions #59 '12 Boss and Aluma Trailer For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Funny thing has happened in my personal experience over the last decade, and that is that the East Coast has become a stronger performance vehicle market and California has lost a lot of it's edge -- the Prius is quite popular out there. I am not saying that California is not still a strong market for horsepower, just that the East Coast has whittled away at the margin. I used to sell as many as 1/4 to 1/3 of our Viper Sales in California close to 15 years ago. In the last 10 years that switched completely to the East Coast with 1/3 of all my Sales going to New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida. Over half of all my Sales went to States out East from Georgia through the Carolinas and Virginia. Sales in New England have been a bit on the lower side , but then that is more a population situation I always felt? I think his car will sell out there , as the market is not really that far away, but he may need to advertise in some different areas in addition to here. I bet there are quite a few folks on TMO who are telling their friends about the beast too, and I hope Pete pops in and answers a few of the questions , since he probably can clear up any confusion a ton faster than all of our guesses? Appreciate your note Bob, just wanted to throw out some personal info , because the East Coast has help make my paychecks -- not discounting Calif. or Washington , as still did a lot of business there as well , but the East Coast surprised even me.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel