The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Guys event in Sebring May 24-26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebull said:
Anybody going?
It's ok to include a link to the event and maybe let others know if you're going and which days. ;)

Here ya go. http://www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com/

www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com

I just went to there TWS (TEXAS World Speedway) event last weekend and had a good time. I meet Dean#4AI out there and he showed me some better lines. Track Guys are a really great goup of guys.

isrboss

Going to the hooked on Driving event at Homestead on April 27 instead. I'm starting to worry about the forums these days, apparently certain mods think we are all retarded. Have fun bull, if you are undecided on an event come to Homestead with me instead.

I'm going to Sebring for sure. I've never been. Maybe I'll come to homestead on the 27th too.

isrboss

Sebring is great, you'll enjoy it. If you do decide to go to Homestead as well, Hooked on Driving does not hit you for a membership fee, so that's good. PM me if you end up going to Homestead.

TMO Supporting Vendors