The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Key 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we petition Ford Racing for an update of the Track Key - Track Key 2.0?

An upgraded electronics tune, larger throttle body, etc.

A 35 to 45 horsepower increase to stay competitive with Dodge, chevy, future Mustang GT's.

A $499 package.

It will never happen, they will say that anything beyond what it is now will not be 50 state emissions compliant or some legal crap like that.
Now if the were to label it is "off road use only" they might be able to do it, but they would never give a three year warranty with it, and you would have to by the Pro Cal tool or send in your PCM because of all the differant mods you could choose.
I wish it were an option because I have it, I like it, but I've been getting the upgrade itch lately.

Grant 302 said:
Interesting 1st post for a loooong time lurker member! 8)
I fixed that for you.

And welcome.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel