The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Key Installed Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had the track key installed today and all I can say I why did I wait 6 months to get this done. Having the Roush Axle Backs and full open on the side pipes makes for a sweet sound. I never heard a car pop so loud when down shifting. I do not think I will ever use the "other" key again.

Yep the snap crackle pop on decel is really cool. ;D

I have the Roush ABs and no baffles also. My HPDE instructor told me something like ... I know you like the sound and all the popping, but you should use the brake more and engine braking less :) Once I passed the mini in front of me I did, and I don't think it made a difference:)

TMO Supporting Vendors