The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Key Lopey Idle Clip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I tried to get a mix of in car, close to side pipes, and tail pipes, both revving and idle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJxfNztKlgA[/youtube]

Nice video!

Is that with the Plates removed from the downturns or do you have plates in?

Is it me, or is it hard to hear the Lope unless you put your ears down next to the downturns? Perhaps its just the mic's on the Video camera and phones that are being used, but while it sounds nice, it seems awfully quite for the most part.

Is it louder and more pronounced in real life?

rpm3dinc said:
Nice video!

Is that with the Plates removed from the downturns or do you have plates in?

Is it me, or is it hard to hear the Lope unless you put your ears down next to the downturns? Perhaps its just the mic's on the Video camera and phones that are being used, but while it sounds nice, it seems awfully quite for the most part.

Is it louder and more pronounced in real life?

Plates are removed.

It's louder in real life, the phone microphone is not very good.

There is definitely much more sound coming from the sidepipes than the tail pipes.

It lopes much harder if you give it a quick blip of the throttle if it's been idling for awhile, and then the idle smoothes out some after loping for 10-15 seconds.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel