The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Key Software and Ford Parts $aving$ >>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I called 3 different Dealerships and got 3 Different Quotes, The highest being $450 (soft/install) plus tax. But thanks to the boards it pays to a member. On another Board I hang out on. One of their Sponsors Is a major Ford Parts dealer (top 10).
I was able to purchase the Track Key software thru them for $80 under sticker. They also sell Ford parts for Cost plus 10% plus shipping.

PM me for details.

And before anyone asks, No I have no affiliation or receive anything in return. I am just trying to save us all money.

I'm glad you got a price you can live with. Are you talking about Toulsey Ford? It's ok to mention the dealer's name. ;)

Yep That's them!! And Man I have saved a ton in the past few years using them.

I wasn't sure If i could mention there name or not!!

I ordered it yesterday, It will come in a small box. Tousley said it basically is a certificate with some numbers and instructions for the Ford Dealership to follow and thats about it. This is what you take to your dealership. Labor is the only thing you will need to pay after this.

Tousley Ford here in Minnesota? Interesting. Do you order stuff from them on line or by phone then have them ship? They're only about 45 minutes away from me.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
5 DOT 0 said:
More info:

We are Tousley Ford parts depot selling all OEM Ford and Ford Racing parts 10% over dealer cost.

PLEASE call us at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Mike R. Steve said they will sell TK for $220.

Or WWW.TOUSLEYFORDPARTS.COM
what time do they open? I just got paid and want to order it. I searched there site for this part number M-14204-MBTKA but it didnt come up with anything

not sure of hours but i know they are open at least from 9-4 m-f cst.

like i said there site is always a little behind so not all there parts are on there

Justin

Fordman9870 said:
not sure of hours but i know they are open at least from 9-4 m-f cst.

like i said there site is always a little behind so not all there parts are on there
I called right after I posted this and they answered lol. Talked to steve great guy. He said they are going to start stocking the track key vouchers in house to cut down on the wait.

Got mine Thursday last week, just after I filled it up with 90 octane haha. It gave me a good reason to drive this weekend. I refilled it with 93 octane and it is ready for the TK to be installed ASAP.

on a side note: for those that dont know. it was user instructions (6 pages), Tech instructions (11 pages) and A blue page with the all important track key voucher number.

Justin

Fordman9870 said:
Got mine Thursday last week, just after I filled it up with 90 octane haha. It gave me a good reason to drive this weekend. I refilled it with 93 octane and it is ready for the TK to be installed ASAP.

on a side note: for those that dont know. it was user instructions (6 pages), Tech instructions (11 pages) and A blue page with the all important track key voucher number.
awesome I cant wait till I get mine

Guys;

Let get this straight, this dealership in MN will ship the TK application to me to take to my dealership to install; all for 220.00???? I was talking to a friend who owns his own shop and has the same Boss 302 as I do, and he advised that the dealership I got my Boss from isn't a "performance" rated dealership. He seem to think I had to take it to one of about 3 dealerships in the Metro DC/MD/VA area to get my TK applied. According to the post I just read, all the dealership needs to do is get the "voucher" apply the data from the "voucher" and I'm all set. Total cost...$220.00 for voucher???? Is this correct??? If so, I'm calling that dealership in MN as soon as they open! ;D ;D

Thanks Guys!!!!

Ben

Benjammin1829 said:
Guys;

Let get this straight, this dealership in MN will ship the TK application to me to take to my dealership to install; all for 220.00???? I was talking to a friend who owns his own shop and has the same Boss 302 as I do, and he advised that the dealership I got my Boss from isn't a "performance" rated dealership. He seem to think I had to take it to one of about 3 dealerships in the Metro DC/MD/VA area to get my TK applied. According to the post I just read, all the dealership needs to do is get the "voucher" apply the data from the "voucher" and I'm all set. Total cost...$220.00 for voucher???? Is this correct??? If so, I'm calling that dealership in MN as soon as they open! ;D ;D

Thanks Guys!!!!

Ben

You'll probably have to pay for labor for the install, most Dealers are charging an hour.

TMO Supporting Vendors