The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Logic Motorsports in Rocklin CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Track Logic Motorsports, a new track focused business, opened a few weeks ago and had their grand opening today. They're in the Sacramento area so my son and I stopped by to check it out. They had a great turnout and as you can see from the photos our friends from Hooked On Driving we're there to help kick off the new business. They have a nice selection of track gear and performance accessories and also sell tracked prepped and race cars for customers. They just sold the Ferrari 458 Challenge car for a customer. They plan to add new items to their selection along with items to enhance your track day and driving experience. The Sacramento area has been a bit light on places for track gear so I'm excited to see a business of this nature open close to me.

Chris, one of the owners, has 18 years of racing experience and is looking to get into a SCCA Mustang Spec Racer for next season. TLM is also working closely with Cortex Racing so they should be an excellent source of information for members of BMO. Chris also told me he ordered a 2014 Camaro Z/28 for their showroom so we just might actually see one of these unicorns on a track yet. ;) Check out their website and stop in and say hello if you're in the area.

https://www.tracklogicmotorsports.com/

Yes the sky was really that blue.
IMG_3033_zps0adf8a8e.jpg
IMG_3034_zps000a40e1.jpg
IMG_3037_zps10a9b217.jpg
IMG_3038_zpsb1ba6e6e.jpg
IMG_3035_zps671bb15b.jpg
IMG_3036_zpsf960e027.jpg

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Hi Chris - Welcome to the site ! Very nice looking establishment you have there sir. At some point you and I should discuss what I should be doing to get my 302LS to the next level suspension wise.

Regards,
Pete

Track Logic Motorsports just opened their service shop and will be hosting the EuroSunday group this Sunday at 8:00. I'll be there at 8:00. They let all cars regardless where they are manufactured come out and play. There is usually a guy with an Aventador there. He's on his second one with the third on order. ::) I need to bum a ride from that guy. ;D

https://www.tracklogicmotorsports.com/our-shop/

http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7c14dd8cf6e81c25ded3b8f82&id=1a83d0397a&e=3d63e1a7bc

GR_AD_02.jpg

BOSS343

Theory of 1
Rick,

I fully expect you to give the Aventador a run for its money. So you are short 4 cylinders big deal. Goliath was like 9ft tall, you didn't hear about David backing down. You got this.

TMO Supporting Vendors