The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Mustang Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
I am looking for some action shot track mustang pictures to add to a slideshow i am putting together for a website refresh. i am finanlly dumping the home-brew site for a pro job! exciting times! if you want your car immortalized, here is your chance! and, if your photo is selected, i will offer $10 paypal cash or $20 off your next order (your choice). i am looking specifically for racing/HPDE on track action shots of s197 (2005-2014) mustangs. you must OWN the picture and be willing to sign your life on it (i can't have copyright infringement lawsuits).

rules:
1)2005-2014 mustangs only
2)no posed pics-on track action only
3)no off-track excursions or wrecks
4)no competitor's tow hooks or their logos
5)license plates will be edited out if the photo is selected
6)stickered up or plain is fine by me(except as stated in #4)

you can email them directly to me: steveatblowfishracingdotcom

for example, this is my car and will occupy the first spot:
mustangintheesses.jpg

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
yeah, thats a good photo. email them to me. the more you send, the more opportunity you have to make the cut ;D

GA
My 2012 GT in Boss 302 Trim at Carolina Motorsports Park (soon to be seen on Speed Channel in "RU Faster than a Redneck")

Coming out of Turn 12

IMG_8096_zpscf1b7ddb.jpg

Going down the front straight

IMG_7858_zpsf6b77e5d.jpg

Braking for Turn 1

IMG_8360_zps43ca4805.jpg

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
The orange Boss behind me is a ChuckP. We won't speak about where he was in comparison
to me after that turn.... Caught me napping again. ;D

20120623_WGI_BLK_0495.png
20120623_WGI_BLK_0521.png
20120623_WGI_BLK_0821.png
20120624_WGI_BLK_1081.png
20120624_WGI_BLK_1116.png

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
this is AWESOME! keep 'em coming! there are a lot of really great photos here! i really didn't expect much or that it would take weeks for folks to pull them out, but man, what a quick response! i came to the right place for a concentrated dose of glory hogs ;D im McLovin it!

does everyone wax their cars between sessions?! holy shiny!

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
i know this is a BOSS site, but does anyone have pics of their gt500 or an 05-09 mustang on track? i want to mix it up, since i don't just sell items for the boss.

TMO Supporting Vendors