The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TRACK SET UP First steps / Advises needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon302 said:
Assuming he means that his setup for Silverstone isn't going to help you at Willow Springs. OP I think blacksheep means for you to use the configuration sheet to keep a record of your setup in an easy to read format.
My bad.
I assumed you were all sharing data in order to help you all achieve quicker efficient set ups for different tracks...
That's what I would do if I knew someone driving a BOSS on the same tracks as I do.
Now I get it, sorry and thank you.
BTW I drive in France, there are no tracks in Switzerland... it's forbidden by law...(!)
I wish I could go and drive on the UK tracks though :)

FWIW we were sharing tire pressure / temperature curves, they would be applicable wherever you run, the setup sheets are only for record keeping in a formal manner. Actual setups do change from track to track but not the temps. Once you find that out, it makes finding the setup at any track much easier.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel