The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Time Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Much better thanks, decided to drive myself from the track to the hospital.... not very bright!! But made it and the Fentanyl was very welcome! After that felt fine, will not get a clear idea for both the patients until we see our respective experts, looks both the Boss and I are headed for the shop!

My failure is either Diverticulitis or Kidney stones they think..... While the Boss blew out oil and water through the intake tube. Oil in the pan is fine with no water in it....and the rad is just water with no oil..
Busted head?? or blown gasket? ( referring to the car)

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
No stones and No inflamed bowl says the doc.... Maybe its was just sympathetic pains with my beloved Boss!!!! Some Kind of Voodoo the car has on me.....

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Lol... have to use my dam reading glasses... my entrails are fine! no need to put my Bowels in a bowl. So says the scan at least.

On the other hand... Did not like to look of number three spark plug....

upload_2019-12-23_13-18-44.png

Broken valve.....??? the fact the coolant and oil came gushing out of the intake makes me feel worried about the passenger side head.

If anyone has any videos they'd like to upload, please help me test out the "Add Video" button here in a reply. Just want to make sure it's working correctly. Thanks!

Funny, I did a test post earlier and hit preview to made sure it worked.... but I didn't submit.

Here ya go. A nice Sunday cruise here shaking down the new (to me) car after sitting for 7 years.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA

Funny, I did a test post earlier and hit preview to made sure it worked.... but I didn't submit.

Here ya go. A nice Sunday cruise here shaking down the new (to me) car after sitting for 7 years.

Thanks @Flash68 - but it looks like you just posted a link to an already uploaded video on Youtube. What I'm looking for is for someone who has a video to upload, try using the "Add Video" button in the reply form below and upload the video here directly, as opposed to going to Youtube to upload it and then posting the link to it. Does that make sense?

Thanks @Flash68 - but it looks like you just posted a link to an already uploaded video on Youtube. What I'm looking for is for someone who has a video to upload, try using the "Add Video" button in the reply form below and upload the video here directly, as opposed to going to Youtube to upload it and then posting the link to it. Does that make sense?

Ahh. I clicked on "insert media" in the above options and clicked the video icon .... my bad.

Ok how about now?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Virginia

While having an episode of cabin fever I came across my first solo session during Fall Fest at VIR from a few months ago. What a blast I had! I was able to get some outstanding instruction, If you look at the balcony coming out of Hog Pen you can see my instructor keeping an eye on me. I also got a ride along with Nick in his race car that was awesome!

I was having some intermittent problems with my auto blip as you can hear in some downshifts during the video (anyone experience anything similar?) I couldn't get it to duplicate on the street. Other than that issue is was a great time and can wait to go back in April!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I guess the start was messed up , geez!!! Nice three wide pass, and you may have not run for two years but you sure weren't the indecisive or tentative one---- great move that really paid off!!

Last edited:
I guess the start was messed up , geez!!! Nice three wide pass, and you may have not run for two years but you sure weren't the indecisive or tentative one---- great move that really paid off!!
It's funny you say that. I was talking to some of the guys the day before the race about some of their videos that I watched. I told them I don't think I have the balls to do that anymore. But then you get behind the wheel and...

TMO Supporting Vendors