The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Tires and Rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD

THNK YOU

APEX
ET52 Satin Black APEX EC-7

Incl TPSM Sensors with black valve stem
Square set-up
19 x 11
Wrapped with Michelin Pilot Cup 2 tires 305/30R19
Tires used for 1 track day last August (2018)
Includes spacers

Plenty of tire life. Rims in excellent condition.

$1,500.

plus shipping
Located Long Island, NY

DSC_0015.JPGDSC_0020.JPG

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
You'll need longer studs to accomodate the spacer. This is an extract from Apex's Fitment Guide:

Front & Rear: 19x11” ET52 with 305/30-19 tires
  • Popular fitment.
  • Recommend at least -3 degrees of front camber to prevent poke.
  • Approximately 25mm front spacers required with most suspensions. Aftermarket suspensions with offset struts can reduce spacer thickness. See below.
  • 295/30-19 or 295/35-19 tires can also be used with at least -2.5 degrees of front camber and at least 20mm spacers up front to clear most suspensions. Aftermarket suspensions with offset struts can reduce spacer thickness. See below.
  • 315/30-19 tires can also be used with at least -3 degrees of front camber and at least 25mm spacers up front to clear most suspensions. Aftermarket suspensions with offset struts can reduce spacer thickness. See below.
  • Rear bump stop may need modification to prevent rubbing on the inside. See below.
https://support.apexraceparts.com/h...5526493-S197-Mustang-Wheel-Tire-Fitment-Guide

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
The wheels are going on a 350R. This is the second set of Apex wheels for the car. No fit issues with 315-705-19’s. Stock studs are longer to fit the centers on the carbon fiber wheels.
Now that I have two set of Apex wheels for the 350R, the original wheels will be stored.

Thanks Richard.

Have you listed your other set?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Good move, since the cost has not come down on the CF rims as many had surmised. The issue we have noticed at our Ford Stores, is if damaged, replacing one seems to take an inordinate amount of time ( we had two GT 350Rs come in over the past few years with rims damaged in transit ). Along with one other damaged rim ( pothole ), would have to agree this is a relatively small number assessment, but in each case we had a long wait for replacement.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I received the wheels and tires on Wednesday. Rimox51 was spot on. Wheels and tires were like new and I strongly recommend Rimox51 to anyone considering buying from him.

He also went out of his way and found a way to ship dock to dock saving me 50%+ on shipping.

Thanks Richard!!

TMO Supporting Vendors