The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Tour: Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuhrius said:
wow, both of them in the same place at the same time...amazing. ;-)

I won't be joining for dinner as I'll be driving down in the am friday.
I didn't think you, Michael, Randy or Ron would make dinner on Thursday. Matt and the others the dinner/restaurant is posted in the first post just post up if you're going to make it and I'll make reservations. I'll see if any Ford engineers are in the area that might be able to join us. I know the Marriott Courtyard in Salinas is a favorite with them and I bumped into Jamie Allison there last year there.

@mprichar87
@fuhrius

I won't be making dinner as I have to leave early evening. I will be able to post event info as I get it Thursday morning and whether the front gate is open,etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunate I have to cancel my trip. I have a work project that I can not get the time off for. It's due to come on line Monday I will be like most and live by the ones who get to go. You all have a great time and whoever is on the backup list gets to go.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Boss Ls said:
Unfortunate I have to cancel my trip. I have a work project that I can not get the time off for. It's due to come on line Monday I will be like most and live by the ones who get to go. You all have a great time and whoever is on the backup list gets to go.

Me me me me. Pick me.

I know that's not how this works.

Saw a Ford Performance rig heading south on Hwy 101 between Morgan Hill and Gilroy last night.

Loaded with 350's?.....

Boss Ls said:

I just got the call for your slot from Ford! I'm in the afternoon session, so I'll see everyone in the morning

Steve

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
SDS said:
I just got the call for your slot from Ford! I'm in the afternoon session, so I'll see everyone in the morning

Steve

It's pleasing to know that there actually IS a backup list, it's not just something they tell you and hope you go away :)

This will only be a 24 hour trip for me as I'm flying in tonight and leaving late tomorrow afternoon. Dinner would have been fun.

I won't be able to attend with everybody on Friday however I did get a call from Ford this morning. I will be attending with the dealer group tomorrow afternoon.

TMO Supporting Vendors