The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track your Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's a link to track your Boss that someone just gave me! Enjoy

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-4l-discussion/21200-tracking-your-own-vehicle-order.html

Sorry, I didn't try it because I'm still waiting for my info vin etc. I will let the person that gave me the info it's old and outdated .

I got it from an MCA member said it worked last year, and didn't know it was done. I'm biting all my nails cause I can't a build date! My dealer is supposed to get 2. Mine is #1, but can't seem to get me much more info

Jza1736 said:
I got it from an MCA member said it worked last year, and didn't know it was done. I'm biting all my nails cause I can't a build date! My dealer is supposed to get 2. Mine is #1, but can't seem to get me much more info

OK go on over the "the Mustang Source" search for user "FordCustomerService" or try this link http://forums.themustangsource.com/f726/new-ford-customer-service-rep-491379/

FordCustomerService,

At this time there are no material holds or any other holds. However, there are many factors to an order not moving as fast as others. I you’d like, send me your order # and your dealer name via private message and I can track it for you.

Deysha

[size=10pt]
Let us know what you find out.........................

I have spoken with FCS, there was a production hold due to material. That has been lifted, but there is still no scheduled build date :(

TMO Supporting Vendors