The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TrackDaze - Summit Point Main - Open Track - 07/05/15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrackDaze is hosting an open track event at Summit Point Main on July 5th, 2015.

I've ran with TrackDaze multiple times, they host great events. TrackDaze first tried these open events last year, or so, and they went great.

You get four 30min sessions in the morning, then open track for 2 hours in the afternoon. You can really test your endurance with these longer sessions. That being said, I blew my clutch on one of these open events ::) which is when I ran for straight 45-50min until the gas light came on, refueled and went out there again (bad for the car, now I know :eek:)

I found these longer sessions to be helpful. You can really get into the rhythm, focus, and notice things you've never noticed before.

TrackDaze also allows passengers in the advance groups, which is something rare among these clubs.

Anyways, I'm planning on signing up to this event sometime this week. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

https://www.trackdaze.com/index.php/events/event/74/July-Summit-Point-2015

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel