The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Trackey 91 Octane Label

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
jneary said:
This label showed up a week after my Trackey was installed. It came in the mail from Ford Racing...

sticker.jpg

First time I have seen that lable/sticker. I'll call Ford Racing and ask them if they can send me one. Thanks for the picture.
302 HP

Mine ended up on the floor of the shop that tried to install the trackey the first time. I rescued it, wiped it off and now its in the envelope that the trackey information came in. I think I looked at the gas door and also decided that it wouldn't fit properly.

Domestic Product said:
Back to the track key install, my advice would be call around to a couple dealers and see if they have experience with the Boss and the track key before you take it in.

Good advice....I ended up driving 2h to a SVT dealer to have mine done in 45 min. Amazing how many different times/quotes u can get from one dealer to the next.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel