The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TracKey Survey !

Did you Pay for it or not ?

• Yes

Votes: 43 67.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Included

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Not getting it

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Like it

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Not like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It seems that some people are paying for it and some are not,my thought is that it should have been included with the car at no cost ! but only installed if you wanted it also at no cost.

If you could say where your from also !
TracKey Yes / No
Cost Paid $0.00
Included Yes /No

Interesting i think.

Mine #2814
TracKey Yes
Cost Paid $0.00
Included Yes
Lancaster,Ontario.Canada

****Not installed yet do to winter storage.****
Update **Installed now,I'm happy with it,Lopey idle could have been a more aggressive but I'm happy :)

Hanceville,Alabama
Track key installed at town and country ford in bessemer Alabama,same place as I bought the car from.
$407 out the door

Georgia
Planning on getting once I have a few more miles on the car. Dealer originally was going to give it to me and then backed out once he realized there was a COST involved. ::)

TK is OK, but the disappointment was the dyno results showed 4 hp less with TK. Planing to have the Boss dyno again to confirm.

boss1334 said:
TK is OK, but the disappointment was the dyno results showed 4 hp less with TK. Planing to have the Boss dyno again to confirm.
Ford never said there was any increase in HP and minus 4 is well within the margin of error.

Only had to pay for an hour of labor ($115) - No charge for the TK software. Felt a noticeable difference when I went back to the silver key after using the TK for weeks straight - went right back to the TK.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
boss #2511
Va Beach, Va

ordered the software voucher from tousley ford 229
labor to have installed 119
I like it but like you I think it should have come with the car. If I had a do over I wouldnt get it and bought a tuner and CAI but hind sight is 20/20 so they say.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Purchased it, NY, $430.00

F&))@((n Dealer charged the crap outta me,

Overall glad I bought it, dissatisfied with idle.

TMO Supporting Vendors