The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TracKey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can anyone tell me how much the TracKey costs? Also, is there any truth to the rumor that if you buy a TracKey you get to go to Miller Motor Sports?

Welcome to Boss Mustangs Online! TracKey is priced at $302 for the tune. The "Red" key comes with your car. The Miller Motorsports Park Track Attack event is included with your purchase of the Boss. The TracKey is available "after-market" from your Ford Racing dealer.

2012 Boss racer

So I just looked on the ford racing site at the Trackey and now it is showing availability summer 2011, pending CARB approval. I wonder what they'll have to say about it?

2012 Boss racer said:
So I just looked on the ford racing site at the Trackey and now it is showing availability summer 2011, pending CARB approval. I wonder what they'll have to say about it?
You have got to be kidding. Can you provide a link? I don't live in CA just give me an off-road version. I don't need CARB approval. I wonder if the after-market tuners will have something before FRPP.

cloud9 said:
Found it here: http://www.fordracingparts.com/trackey/default.asp

Seriously, just release it without CARB for the rest of us.
They should. I hope TracKey can pass CARB.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I'm sure the tuners are going to have a field day with Boss tunes. And they won't be worrying about California B.S. or about making the idle sound like it has a huge cam. I do bet the will release it to a 7800 rpm redline and squeeze 20-30 HP out of an already stout package.
Steve

steveespo said:
I'm sure the tuners are going to have a field day with Boss tunes. And they won't be worrying about California B.S. or about making the idle sound like it has a huge cam. I do bet the will release it to a 7800 rpm redline and squeeze 20-30 HP out of an already stout package.
Steve
It will be interesting :-X

The key can only be programed after the car has been titled. Its considered an after market upgrade.So you drive it off the lot,turn around go back and have it programed .The dealer who sells you the car should have the ability to program for you. So I am told.
Its very trick .

TMO Supporting Vendors