The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Trackspec CF Fender Flare & 18x12 Wheel Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Just saw this on Facebook...not much info right now but hope more is coming soon. Should be able to do 335s on all four corners with this :eek:

QN5oXeZ.png

7LsNxlP.png

Obviously this would need paint or wrap to be aesthetically "correct". Assuming there is a similar rear set.

Not sure if for 05-09 S197 only or if there will also be a 10-14 body-style version.

Ay1vMdF.png

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Waco, TX
If done correctly as you stated paint matched etc should look and obviously work great. Now with that said don't take the turn to millennial town and bag it :)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Not looking to do anything like that just yet, but nice to know there might be more future options for us. I've seen a few different ones out there, but only ABS and FG so far for '10+. I do think the '05-'09 body style lends itself to flares a lot better though.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I talked to him about this Months ago...was gonna be my 'Lil secret.
So much for that now.....

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
He set this up for 315's, no word yet that 335's will clear properly. Depends on how tight the flares are to the 315's.
I've been researching this subject for quite some time and there are very limited choices for flares-and they have to work with a specific wheel/tire combo. He's doing all the legwork here and I'm excited to see this come to fruition.
Lets hope the cost is manageable.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
ArizonaBOSS said:
Well, I can run 315s now... Can you guys not fit them on the 05-09 body?
We can with 10.5" rims, but that's really not a good fit for the tire.
11" is the minimum for a 315, a 12" rim is really a better fit for the tire which is why he's going that way.
Also, a 315 is only a few bucks more than a 295 but a 335 is way more expensive. So I imagine cost may be a factor.
When I first contacted him about this he was running an 11" wheel. The 12's are a new development.

TMO Supporting Vendors