The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Trackspec S550 GT Hood Vents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thank you for posting those. I was curious how the underside of the hood looked.
Have you noticed any change in the fluttering that the stock hoods have at highway speeds and greater?

I'm toying with doing the Trackspec center section and the Verus Engineering outer vents. Mainly because of the following; they are bigger, they sit on top of the hood just like the track spec center section, and i am not crazy about how the Trackspec vents don't fit tight to the shape of the recess of the stock vent area.

Thanks again

Monaca Pa
Finished off the hood with Trackspec’s new GT4 center vent. Instructions included are spot on and makes for a quick install.

b974c8f4c1a4f4e7407634a85f8de4ea.jpg

222de08e9dc542d7e5d88deb1ff9f163.jpg

22035b56d2bccdf78d24b7f6f536af25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtorpedo do you have any side and rear shots of your canards ? Also did you have them clear coat them?

Thanks
Jeff

TMO Supporting Vendors