The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Transmission

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BossMan

For those who have taken delivery on the 2012 Boss has anyone notice any quirkiness with the MT-82? I read on another another forum where the 2011 gt's are exhibiting an issue going into first and second gear. I have heard that Ford was changing the fluids but sounds like they are still looking into this.

I did feel something like it was a little notchy going into 1st and 2nd a few times but thought with 200 miles it was not broke in yet. I went through the grind issue @ cold on my 01 and 08 Bullitt and later had the synchros replaced in the 08. Much better! Would have loved to know if it was truly fixed come winter time.

BossMan

I am new to this site and I thought that there was thread started. Thanks for pointing that out. Can I move this thread?

BossMan said:
Can I move this thread?
No but I can. Where did you want to move it to?

BossMan

ArizonaGT shows the thread above. I just didn't want to start redundant threads if possible. Thanks 5 Dot O.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel