The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Transport to the West Coast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey all,
Many of us have ordered outside of California (or Oregon & Washington) and ended up ordering from the Midwest all the way out to the East coast.
I am having a hard time finding available transport before January 4th. This leaves me with my car sitting in the Midwest on my dealer’s lot until then.

So I am wondering how many are in the same boat and/or expect their car to hit their out of state dealer just after the new year?

I am currently booked with Inter City Lines, but not scheduled. http://www.intercitylines.com/
I am also not guaranteed my car would be picked up until they book more pickups headed to the West Coast.

Questions:
1 Anyone already have a transport headed to the West coast that has space (that you know of) that can pick up an extra car?

2 Anyone want to sign-up with Inter City so we can hope to get scheduled Jan 3rd/4th and on the same transport?
Maybe we can setup a couple drop off locations so we can all get our cars at the same time and maybe get some kind of discount?

Thanks, Chris

My car is not scheduled to be built until the end of January so I'm of no help.

Update:

I ended up using Passport Transport from Nebraska to SF Bay area.
Great service, great driver, and it arrived before the quoted time.
I've been driving around San Jose/Santa Clara since Sunday!

picture.jpg

Apparently one of my coworkers has a DIB car as well, you might see him around the santa clara/sunnyvale area.

TMO Supporting Vendors