The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Travel Channel, Made in America- Boss 302 episode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure if this has been posted on here before, but I just saw it and thought I would share. Pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5MOJ4sre4Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
Cool video, hadn't seen that before. I just scratch my head when I see stuff like this and the video we got in the owners kit, unable to fathom that they didn't experience the clutch problem we all have and didn't make an effort to remedy it.

BLAZN BOSS

I saw this on TV and found the video on you tube...........inside they are putting the engine in a yellow blaze mustang but the build number paper is just a split second out of view..........ive looked many times and wondered could that be my car! I even wrote the company to see if they would tell me the date they videoed the line to see if it was even close to my production date............not very helpful people. LOL...........you have no idea how many times ive looked hoping to catch a glace at the sequence number.

TMO Supporting Vendors