The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Trouble getting into 11’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
But hasn't your tuner asked you for datalogs? While it won't give you direct info it will tell you how much spark, MAF, fuel pump duty cycle, etc you're getting at the higher rpms. I hope you at least know your lambse so you're not running too lean. Running too rich won't help your times but at least it won't grenade your engine.

But hasn't your tuner asked you for datalogs? While it won't give you direct info it will tell you how much spark, MAF, fuel pump duty cycle, etc you're getting at the higher rpms. I hope you at least know your lambse so you're not running too lean. Running too rich won't help your times but at least it won't grenade your engine.
I’m sorry I missed when you asked that yes I have been data logging my track passes on the E85 & as far as the race fuel went he just sent me the tune for and log it & whenever that time comes around I’m just tryna see if I can get 10’s NA with the set up I have now without having to cam it

I have a 2014 mustang gt. I have been struggling to get into the 11’s my current mods are.
Cobra jet intake
Long tube headers
3.73 gears
Aluminum 1 piece drive shaft
BMR upper and lower control arms
& for tires I’ve been running a NT555 on my 20inch rim.
I feel like the tires are what’s keeping me from getting into the 11’s the car is kinda a slouch off the like I usually get 1.8-1.9 60ft but I run 12.0’s consistently at 114-115mph so I know the car definitely has an 11 in it I was thinking about going full drag pack with 15inch on the back & 17inch front runners. Anyone can give some advice on things I can do to get the car more dialed in & also I was wondering do you think my car is capable of a 11.6 et based off the numbers on my time slip if I were to be able to get my 60ft down to maybe a 1.6

View attachment 13833
All you need is a stall converter..I have a full bolt ons gen2 gt I had the same struggles ngl until I got my stall converter I went from a 12flat to a 11.4 da was trash humidity at its worst.. but I'm running a drag pack setup
18x5 in front and 305x45x17 on the rear my 60 foot dropped from a 1.8 to a 1.6 .. hopefully that answers some of your questions

View attachment 17518View attachment 17518
Car has been a best of 11.57 now I’m still having issues with a tune rn my speedometer i has been off for a while now and now has been mentioned to my tuner and he told me that the car is short shifting Because of it never got the chance to load the new tune in yet but ima make some more suspension tweaks I wanna get into the 11’3’s in this weather but from what I’m looking at on the slip it’s like my car is slowing down after the 1/8th idk if it might be the 3.73 gears but I’m switching out to 3:31’s
My slip is exactly like yours..but I trapped at 115.8 ... 11.4987 on full weight ....what stall converter are you running

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel