The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TruCarbon CF Interior Pieces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These won't be real popular with the hard core track rats but TruCarbon is finally making the center console for our cars in CF. It a replacement piece and not a cover. The radio/HVAC bezel should be available in 60 days. They also have several other new pieces available. I might just do the console and bezel when they become available. Probably just in time for my birthday.

http://www.trucarbon.net/2010_2012_Mustang_Carbon_Fiber_Center_Console_p/tc10025-lg122.htm

http://www.trucarbon.net/category_s/34.htm

TC10025-LG122-2.jpg

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
what about the lid to cover the cup holder? that price is a lot cheaper then the jlt price to have it hydrocarbon dipped. I went today and looked at the interior pieces....I want them all. the look so good but pretty expensive as the buy oem pieces and have them dipped. going to find out how much to have them just dip your stock pieces.

Justin

here is a comparable product if you need a price difference
http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=357_366&products_id=324
thumb2011%20GT%20038.jpg

Justin said:
what about the lid to cover the cup holder? that price is a lot cheaper then the jlt price to have it hydrocarbon dipped. I went today and looked at the interior pieces....I want them all. the look so good but pretty expensive as the buy oem pieces and have them dipped. going to find out how much to have them just dip your stock pieces.
I bet it's close to the same price or more! Go for the real thing. I don't want the cup cover or the rear portion in CF due to the fact that my elbow rests on them. I want the two gray plastic pieces and maybe the window switch plates. Our interiors are so plain looking and this might just do it for me.

Justin

NFSBOSS said:
I bet it's close to the same price or more! Go for the real thing. I don't want the cup cover or the rear portion in CF due to the fact that my elbow rests on them. I want the two gray plastic pieces and maybe the window switch plates. Our interiors are so plain looking and this might just do it for me.
I am going to ask them how much to dip what I already have. the stuff looks so good. have to convice the wife that I need it so I can put it on the CC lol. they offer all kinds of stuff dipped. most of the cost comes from buying the oem piece then dipping it. since I am local I think and hope it will be much cheaper. they do offer to buy your oem pieces back after you get your new piece but I havent seen how much they offer you for them.

giver their site a good look. I can get the stuff at a discount being military and local.

Looks kinda out of place with all the cheapo plastic stuff the cabin is full of. Keeping it all the same actually is easier on the eyes since it just blends. One day, when I have nothing better to do with my money, I was thinking of getting the whole interior wrapped in alcantara. Will probably cost a few thousand bucks, but looks awesome.

They look too glossy to match rest of the interior. Now if they were dry carbon fiber, i'd really consider it, which would make the price tag 4 times as much lol.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
I Like it...since installing the Airaid CAI with the CF tube I've been thinking it's a good look. If only it would get rid of the damn cup holder cover all together! Worse possible place for a cup holder!!

Justin

I want to do the entire interior line that JLT sells. I made the mistake of going there and seeing it in person. I am going to ask them how much it is to just drop off my parts and have them hydorcarbon dipped. May have to convince the wife it is Credit card worthy to do since we are leaving the area in a few months. Car parts on the CC is a hard sell to the wife so you know it must look really good to me to want to bring it up to her lol

TMO Supporting Vendors