The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TruCarbon vent measurements

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron McCall

Pantera1889
Can anyone give me the measurements of these? I don't plan to use them for a Mustang so I don't have
an idea of the actual size of these.
Thanks!

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
So...nobody in the S197 forum has a 2010 to 2014 Mustang that can measure the size of these?
Ron
These are made to fit the Tru Fiber hoods only, so measurements would have to come from someone that has that specific hood. The 2013-14 GT/Boss were the only hoods that have factory openings for vents, and they’re a different shape than these. Probably will have to call Tru Fiber to get the dimensions.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel