The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Trunk decal help please. Black one under faux gas cap.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been searching and can't find the black decal that goes across the trunk lid under the faux gas cap. Anyone have a part number or where I can get it? Thanks.

I recovered mine with Scotchprint 3M Matte Black that you can find at Amazon. Relatively easy to work with and cheap if you make a mistake. Or take off the faux cap and have any tint/ wrap vendor do it for you.

For some reason the black decal is no longer listed but you can see it called out in the image. Best bet is to call one of the large online Ford parts retailers or do as 576 suggested.

http://www.levittownfordparts.com/auto-parts/2012/ford/mustang/boss-302-trim/5-0l-v8-gas-engine/body-cat/stripe-tape-scat

a3bac32c451e91bb6e344e2877231516.png

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Are you talking about the rear decklid panel decal - BR3Z-6320000-AZ

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-mustang-decklid-decal-overlay-rear-blackout-p-730.html

Thanks guys for the info. Very helpful. Would like the OEM one and it shows its $72. Going to see how much a wrap place will charge and go from there. Just need tondo this ASAP.
I took my faux cap off and messed up the decal in the process. Boy is that cap stuck on there!!!
Thank again and I will post results.

Here is a before for now:
D996D45C-59C4-47F0-9F08-88442AD998BE.jpg

i just ordered and received mine from Ford.I did not get the trunk rear panel applied as i now prefer it with it off.That decal always seems to get marked so after my car was re painted,I left it off.I bought the Boss 302 insert for the gas cap and looks killer.Check out my pics page 169 i believe in "What did you do to your Boss today".I will keep the rear decal just in case i change my mind,but should be no problem getting it from Ford.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel