The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TSB links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bam!

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tsb-11-03-18.pdf

I don't have the other one. My dealer claimed they couldn't find it, so I printed out a copy and I'm bringing it by tomorrow.

YellowJacketBoss302 said:
Thanks CaliMR !
Anyone know where I can get the crank sensor relearn TSB / procedures?

I have never seen a TSB number for this. I just brought mine to the dealer and they knew what to do. Best thing to do is call Ford Racing and ask if there is a number.

It seems to cure false P3xx codes that appear at the track.
From a reply on another forum it is not a TSB, but rather new instructions (numbers 31,32,33) in version 2.0 of the dealer instructions for trackey.

BossTXB said:
I'll ask the dumb question for the day: How do I know I need the Crank Sensor Relearn fix?
Not a dumb question, you would know it when you get a CEL or limp mode and flashing CEL at the track. The DTC is usually P0300, which is a random misfire, but could be a P030# for a specific cylinder. I would hope they fixed it at some point in production. I had mine "relearned" in November when they finally developed a fix and looking at your build # yours might have been produced after that. Of course if you were to do a recent TK install that has these instructions, it would have been handled at that point as well.

TMO Supporting Vendors