The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TSportline Model 3 Carbon Fiber Dash Cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I picked this up on Black Friday and this is the first official mod to my Tesla Model 3. I really disliked the stock wood dash so this was a nice and easy looking solution.

https://tsportline.com/collections/...roducts/tesla-model-3-carbon-fiber-dash-panel

There are no instructions included with the cover so I wrote some up. The video below is for a different product that I did not purchase but it shows how to remove the plastic end pieces.

Install instructions and photos:
1. Unpack your dash cover and inspect for damage.
2. Watch the video below and remove the two small gray plastic end pieces on each side of the dash. They will need a good pop to get them out and it's highly unlikely that they will break. You do not need to remove the two larger D shaped softer pieces you see in the video and like I did.
3. Test fit the CF dash cover and make sure it fits properly
4. Remove the VHB (very high bond) adhesive backing
5. Start by placing the dash piece at the front of the wood piece and make sure all wood is covered.
6. Then roll it backwards so the dash cover is making full contact with the wood.
7. Once the entire piece is in place press up and down the entire piece to ensure the adhesive is making full contact. I used a microfiber towel to press on so I didn't scratch the dash cover.
8. Pop the two gray plastic back into place. They will need a good strike with the butt of your hand to get them back into place.

Start at 1:48

CF dash m3.jpgScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.50.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.50.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.50.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.50.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.50.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.49.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.49.33 PM.png

TMO Supporting Vendors