The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TSW Nurburgring 18x9.5 Wheels and 6-pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have my eyes on a couple of sets of TSW Nurburgring forged wheels with race rubber listed on Craigslist locally. Wondered if anyone can confirm fitment with the GT500/TP 6-piston Brembo's. I am guessing a spacer will be needed and that's fine but if anyone has experience using them that would be great before I pull the trigger. Thanks

I run the TSW 18x9.5 with the stock GT500 4-piston Brembos and would love to know about fitment with the 6-piston Brembos as well.

BTW, they are great, lightweight wheel for road course work and look pretty sharp too.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Just FYI, they're not a fully forged wheel, they're rotary forged. Big difference in the manufacturing process and results (and price).

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel