The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FoxBody Tu Lowd2 Build Thread Profile - Fox Body Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tulowd is 2 be believed ---- wow!! Everyone should read the mods on this Topless Terror as this Foxy lady is very well accessorized. I bet there are some folks really surprised when they see this Winged Wonder behind them because the generalized thought that a droptop Stang is probably not that fast will go right out the window! I hope a bunch of the Canadian TMO members chime in as I am pretty sure starting up Ms. Tulowd2 will melt snow!

Welcome and your " Build " is a fun read.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
The circular bus bar for the electrical grounds is cool, I haven't seen something like that before. Do you know the make/model? Is the threaded bolt in the middle a bulkhead pass-through or chassis connection?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel