The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tuning software?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On my c5z I used some data logging software to have a custom tune installed, it helped some - not huge improvements but you could tell. Highly tuned engines usually don't have much "left on the table".

Diablo, ls1 edit are a couple the GM guys use.

Is there any hanheld tuner or editing software for the voodoo engine?

Thanks.

:)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
SCT and HP Tuners should both support this PCM. Kiss your 5/60 powertrain warranty goodbye, though. I'd hold off until past warranty term if it were my choice.

If you are planning to go ahead anyways, make sure you are using a competent tuning house like AED or VMP.

Yep.

Thanks.

:)

BTW are there any scheduled & REQUIRED dealer visits? I am pretty comprehensive when it comes to doing my own maintenance and always do things more frequent than "suggested".

TMO Supporting Vendors