The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Turkey Munchers Online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just think Sansgiving leftovers are just about gone for everybody I hope.The Christmas Dinner is next on the menu. Very few will have turkey again. Prime Rib Roast is an option....I'm considering just some pasta and sausage & meatballs and a hearty salad with some garlic bread of course ......the home made sauce/gravy is a given!!!!!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Grant , you let me down .............no pizza?...I understand , I have a few Sansgiving leftovers in our household...hard to use up since Son moved out in Feb........Although He came by today when I told him creamed turkey on toast was on the menu.

You should know better. :rolleyes: This was from last night:

23926958467_423e32fb5a.jpg

Leftover turkey - good. Fresh, hot pizza - better. The only trouble is no leftovers for today's lunch.

OK Grant, you're off the pizza hook! Your pizzas look great and I'm sure they taste at least just as good or else you may have saved me a slice.....:D and BTW did you ever notice our CO Bosses are close cousins. Build number wise? Maybe a week or two apart.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
:D Thanks. Too much practice. Wifey needs breaks from doing dinner.

We have talked about our Bosses. I think of them like production siblings. You and I are car related. Auto-in-laws?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel