The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TWO embarrassing Mustangs in two days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racered302 said:
The last one reminds me of driving on P zero's in 30* temps. Sucks.

yeah its been, like, 35 degrees here for weeks so we are guessing that was the problem too

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
ford20 said:
The clutch ...... easily the clutch.

Without the audiences, I think the clutch is worse. With the crowd, I think the spin might be worse...could've killed somebody. Maybe that makes it less funny?

At track attack, one of my classmates effed up when we were doing the launch control exercise. Smoke was coming from up front...and there was a call over the radio, "Is that tire smoke I see?!". The instructor sending us out replied, "Negative." :)

Grant 302 said:
At track attack, one of my classmates effed up when we were doing the launch control exercise. Smoke was coming from up front...and there was a call over the radio, "Is that tire smoke I see?!". The instructor sending us out replied, "Negative." :)
I hurt from laughing.

TMO Supporting Vendors