The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

UAW Sticker decal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I cleaned my back drivers side window, and UAW decal melted away.
I contacted Ford, no part number, no chance to get one.
So I tried again, got a guy in Tech area, who had a friend on the line, went and got me one, mailed it ot me.
I saved the original, made a copy on my printer, used photo paper,covered it with plastic, and then used a dab applied by had of elmers glue.
Back on car, looks perfect.
Here is a copy of decal if you want to try.
YES I HAVE LOST IT, But I hate not keeping things as they came.

BLAZN BOSS

Same thing happened to me when I clean my daughters 2010 ...........watched it just wipe away as i cleaned the window.!! LOL

GA
Glad to hear it comes off easily. It is a little unsightly. I don't have to worry about collector value, so it will be gone soon. If I can get it off intact I will PM you and mail it to you.

I read somewhere that you can contact the union and they will send you a decal.

GA
5 DOT 0 said:
I read somewhere that you can contact the union and they will send you a decal.

I'm sure if you call them and tell them how wonderful they are and how evil management is, they'll be happy to send you one. :D

Go to www.blueovalforums.com and then go to the employee forum, put up a post titled "AAI Employees, help" and ask, someone there will arrange it for you, I'm sure.

Got three in the mail the other day, took me a few calls, but a nice lady at UAW
handled it for me.
Original decal is now back on my Boss, she aso helped me get the little hanging air bag tag that hung out of glove box.
There are some super people out there for us weird guys who keep everything. THANKS FOR THE HELP

LING952 said:
Got three in the mail the other day, took me a few calls, but a nice lady at UAW
handled it for me.
Original decal is now back on my Boss, she aso helped me get the little hanging air bag tag that hung out of glove box.
There are some super people out there for us weird guys who keep everything. THANKS FOR THE HELP

Great info! Can you pm me the number you used and the person you talked to. I would like to get an extra one or two in case I mess mine up... Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors