The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ultimate Rivalry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Cool article on Mustang versus the Camaro

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/08/23/ford-mustang-versus-chevrolet-camaro-ultimate-american-car-rivalry/

I think the V8's will be around for a long while. They may have 4 of the cylinders shut down while cruising to save gas but as long as they are there when you want them I'm ok with that.

Glad to be here with the pony/muscle car wars the second time around. My dad used to tell me great stories from the 60's. It's nice to drive around and see bold colored mustangs, challengers and Camaros with striped decals.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel