The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Unbelievable Luck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I took them out this afternoon and I am going to leave them out unless I get hassled. I still may put on some axle-backs to deepen the sound.

I found it easier to drop the one bolt holding the exhaust end first, it clears the jack point, for those of us that don't have the joy of a lift. It also gives free movement to the front, making easier to pull off the exhasut tube and get the disc out.

DigiCowboy said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
As some of you know, I have been waiting on a RR/Blk /recaro pkg ordered in April, still no build date or Vin. This morning I get a phone call. The Ford dealer I usually deal with just got in a RR/Wht with recaro pkg. I am a regular customer there, but I figured they would try to hit me with $5000 ADM. My regular salesguy went to bat and I JUST WALKED OUT OF THERE WITH MY CAR!!!
I paid MSRP. I just got back from my first ride and it is BADASS!! I am still in a daze, I cannot believe it.

One other thing - that leaves my original car spot open. It is at Sawgrass Ford in Sunrise, FL,
Salesperson is Richie Balvin - cell 954-471-6336. He said I should not have a problem getting my deposit back, and I promised I woud let you all know about the car and send him any leads. The car is MSRP and they have NO dealer fee there. So, $42,999 .....

Oh yeah - #716. Pics will follow!

I am freakin out here ... thought I wuld not be sitting in a car until November. Also they said Trackey programming should be available next month, for what that is worth.
Congrats :) Sawgrass is where I got my LS from :)

TMO Supporting Vendors