The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FoxBody Unk Build Thread Profile - Fox Body Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Washington
This is the Build Thread for Unk. Reply below.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Looks like one Rabid Rapid Fox and noting you listed autocross as what you have been running are you running CP with the car or another Class. Also, have you been running any track events with the car. Not sure about everyone else, but the few pictures you have are enough to really pique interest, any chance you have some more to show us?

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Washington
Thank you Bill and Patrick.

My name is Dana, from Seattle.
I'm currently a custom, paint and body tech, with a background in Jet Propulsion, Electronics and Avionics.
(Retired Air Force)

I don't really have worthy pictures as of yet... But it is my short term goal.

What I really have, are a crap ton of build pictures due to I hand built this pile... took 10 years to finish, and I really appreciate your kind words.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Washington
While I fabricated pretty much everything, my pride and my joy are my long tube, equal length headers.
Fabricated a jig and went to town. Finished in a month.

IMGP2194.JPG

IMGP2216.JPG

WRAPPED 6.jpg

WRAPPED 2.jpg

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Washington
Fabricated rear wheel tubs for the shortened rear end and wide tires. Also started on the chromoly roll cage.
Already installed my fabricated thru floor sub frame connectors.

tubbed4.jpg

tubbed3.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Washington
Found this one... 2021 Good Guys Seattle show.
Just hanging out with friends and family with their hotrods.
The blue, custom 63' vette is my work friend's... 1 of 3 in the world. It finished nicely. Should be selling at auction soon.

20210724_172256.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I have a feeling you will love it here, and I am sure some of the other master fabricators will be chiming in soon. Impressive work and we hope to hear about your runs out at the Ridges later this year.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Washington
Forgot add...
This is a licensed, insured, street legal pile... and tries to kill me every time I take it out.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Washington
Turned an old OE, 5.0 oil pan and fabricated into a high volume, baffled and doored road race piece.

IMGP2128.JPG

IMGP2135.JPG

IMGP2133.JPG

IMGP2144.JPG

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel