The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Updated List of Parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7500RPM_Ben

TMO Clueless
@7500RPM_Ben
I can vouche that everything I have bought from Bill has been in "like new" condition. And I have purchased a lot of stuff from him.

I was wondering cosmetically how they look about scratches and whatnot, he sent me pictures and they look good and I purchased them. I purchased the PHB he had listed a couple of months ago and it looked great. I am not not worried about any of the parts.

don't worry too much about scratches, it'll get scratched on your car as well :p
Someone had posted a DIY rebuild of these as well, so you can rebuild them after a while and save money.

7500RPM_Ben

TMO Clueless
don't worry too much about scratches, it'll get scratched on your car as well :p
Someone had posted a DIY rebuild of these as well, so you can rebuild them after a while and save money.
I know, I am a detailer and I am going to compound/polish them and Ceramic Coat them as well. I am not overly worried about them being perfect as they are under the car and open to rocks and all sorts of things hitting them. Awesome on the DIY rebuild, I read it a while back and I will have to find it when I have to rebuild. After how long should I rebuild them?

TMO Supporting Vendors