The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Upgraded the Boss today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you ask that guy what it feels like to have the brake pedal to the floor and still be doing 50? Hope he still has drums on the back for safety of course and 8" 1 piston up front.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
The benefit to this is that the person driving that car will probably perish when that junk fails. Hopefully they don't take any innocents with them.

yknot

Hobbies: Hot Rods & Shooting
Wow...You should be doing your "Mods" on a ricer like Toyota or something. That is the most stupid Modification I have ever seen. It's more of a Molestation then modification I think. I would not want to travel in that death trap, nor should you....come to thin about it, maybe you should, just on a empty track.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
yknot said:
Wow...You should be doing your "Mods" on a ricer like Toyota or something. That is the most stupid Modification I have ever seen. It's more of a Molestation then modification I think. I would not want to travel in that death trap, nor should you....come to thin about it, maybe you should, just on a empty track.

It was a joke. The tires were from the car in the background.

You have got to be kidding me...these monsters are Photoshopped aren't they? LOL.

Now I am guessing with the trunk up, you are planning on using it as an air brake to slow the hottie down with these beasts mounted. I believe Mercedes experimented with this concept at LeMans in 1955. That race did not end well for them.

Kinda like mounting these on any vehicle that shares the road with others.

TMO Supporting Vendors