The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Upside Down and on the Wrong Side Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Melbourne Australia
Dropping the car off tomorrow to have all this installed. My contribution to the enhancements. KW STA X3+ triple adjustable dampers and height adjustable spring platforms with camber plate. 3 point adjustable front and rear bars. 350R brake package courtesy of Ford themselves. I love the fact you can get a big brake package from the manufacturer as a factory option for the model. Hopefully will get some pics of it up in the air.

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-13 212524.png

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Day-yam , that is a seriously cool looking set of camber plates and frankly for those Dyslexic Trackrats this whole build appears to be on the correct side, ha. Seriously, great to see the Down Under Destroyer being built up and don't forget to get an MGW short throw shifter. I especially like the simple option of the rear seat delete, as it is a mod showing you are a seriously addicted TrackRat!! Cutting out weight is the easiest way to manufacture horsepower1

Welcome!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel