The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Various Track Day Parts- Updated List and Lowered Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decided to return my 13 Boss back to stock; all prices include shipping in CONTUS

1) Pypes SS cat delete pipes NIB - $90
2) Blowfish Fire Bottle Seat Mount - $75
3) 18mm rear sway bar with end links; used - $60
4) 06 Mach1's oil cooler bracket for Setrab NIB - $60
5) API braided clutch line, new - $50

View attachment 837View attachment 838View attachment 839

Attachments

• FireB.JPG
    FireB.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Clutch.JPG
    Clutch.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I believe the CC plates are J&M. I have the instructions in storage....I will get them this weekend and confirm. I am able to get -2.7. The Pirelli tires are 305....I think they are 660's but I need to confirm. Sorry....car and all my tools are in storage. I can only sell what I can get my hands on at the moment.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
I'll take the wheels/tires... just have to arrange a pickup. I'm in CT, not too bad a drive. Some evening next week be ok?

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I'll take the the 18mm RSB. Live just across the river and will PM you today for pickup details.
Thank you,
Dave
2HP

Check the thread by 06mach1 who made the bracket and sells it here. It was made for the 9-series but can be ordered for the 6-series if he is still making them. Mine is for the 9-series.

The Sparco with brackets attached, when mounted to the Mustang-specific base that I have, will then mount directly to your car. The slider will fit in between to allow you to adjust but doesn't have to be used.

TMO Supporting Vendors