The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vegans For All?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hon is a Chicken or Fish (with bones) person. I like a Steak or a burger once in a while...It's amazing We came this far together!...Son is on his own now with his Vegan lifestyle..................He may sacrifice getting a pizza (no meat) with me for a special occasion...my BD is coming up, but that's about it.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
News Alert from AP Worldwide:

Lewis Hamilton, famed F1 driver and newly avowed Vegan has announced from now he will be known as be known as Lewis Yamilton. Since he will no longer eat ham, he feels he can not have it in his name. Since a yam is a wonderful vegetable, he will will adopt Yamilton as his new last name, and his legions of Vegan race followers are now calling him Lewey the Sweet Patotie. We hope this is his formula for continued success , and hope his talents don't begin to spudder. As his gets older we all know your reflexes begin to tator off, so hopefully this new diet won't fry out his immense talent. More news to follow , we can ola keep Lewis out of the fryer of controversy for only so long!!

Spamilton, isn't that Bill's middle name?

TMO Supporting Vendors